Best educational methods.

pictoranimosity

Best educational methods.

Mensagempor pictoranimosity » 27 Nov 2020 14:26

Would someone be willing to share some "best tried and true" learning methods for someone who has a musical background maybe in the "pop not-traditional" (meaning symphonic) world and unable to take actual college classes to study?

I do know quite a bit of theory - but it is general, or related to guitar (pop and classical), which I studied inon ecollege semester over a dozen years ago.

stainedlaying

Re: Best educational methods.

Mensagempor stainedlaying » 27 Nov 2020 14:27

However, this stopped short of studying things from counterpoint to orchestration and what-not and I am now at the point where I realize that if I don't "force" my own learning methods on myself, no matter how I feel that they may be lacking compared to traditional academia, I may not go anywhere with the goal of composing for more traditional instruments.

aldermansource

Mensagempor aldermansource » 27 Nov 2020 14:27

Write a lot of stuff - take simple melodies, even traditionals like "Greensleeves", or Christmas carols and start arranging them. Just put the melody on the top staff and start adding instruments below using notes from the chords - if you take the melodies out of easy piano books the basic harmonies are already in the guitar chord symbols.

pictoranimosity

Mensagempor pictoranimosity » 27 Nov 2020 14:28

If you start out with some of the ideas above, you'll eventually begin to learn about harmony and voice leading in the classical style. It's not really that hard to figure out the rules - for the most part, if it doesn't sound right, you're violating a rule, just figure it out. After a year or so of this kind of study you will know more about what you don't know and be able to ask the next set of questions, whatever they might be for you.

beefsilo

Mensagempor beefsilo » 27 Nov 2020 15:33

We help critical college students on the way to write a dissertation and allow them to attain instructional wonders, and set new benchmarks for different aspiring college students. With the precise understanding from our gifted studies professionals and amazing editors from the United Kingdom. Dissertation Writing Services

Gerald909

Mensagempor Gerald909 » 18 Fev 2021 04:21

We coordinate critical students on the way to write an essay and allow them to attain instructional structures, and set new benchmarks for different aspiring college candidates. We are always hearing about the issues for those people who have often face like can I pay someone to do my essay and delivered me on time.

Superstar

Mensagempor Superstar » 19 Fev 2021 07:34

A good way to start the morning better than yesterday is to change it tomorrow. And the secret of these transformations hidden in this material, read and change your reality and use takeawayessay

olivia123

Mensagempor olivia123 » 25 Mar 2021 08:32

owaisalpha

Mensagempor owaisalpha » 30 Jun 2021 04:13

We are here to provide consultancy to students with quality assignment writing services.

minion89

Mensagempor minion89 » 30 Jun 2021 04:27

Thanks so much for sharing this great information! I look forward to seeing more of your posts!
among us

ezrahidaya

Mensagempor ezrahidaya » 30 Jun 2021 09:19

Some of the best educational methods are to get research online, read books, take online classes, or you can hire UAE Assignment Writing Help. Expert writers will help you in writing assignments or also offered student consultancy to make sure the exam's grade.

anestesia

Mensagempor anestesia » 09 Jul 2021 13:48

The Faculty Center advances research-based informative systems and homeroom methods that further develop understudy execution and learning. Since guidance at UCF happens in numerous online book promotion services arrangements, conditions, and class sizes, there is no single best showing strategy for all specific circumstances.

Jack Payne

Men’s Biker Beige Color Leather Jacket

Mensagempor Jack Payne » 13 Jul 2021 09:21

This is quite interesting. I am so glad that you have shared this amazing blog post. I will definitely share this informative blog with my friends and other social sites. Gunpowder Milkshake Lena Headey Jacket

abbiewright101

Mensagempor abbiewright101 » 13 Jul 2021 10:00

It’s really a great and useful piece of topic information share with us even many readers find same niche content many years. I am happy that you shared this beneficial information with everyone. psychology assignment help - application essay writing - biology assignment help

tomwade

Mensagempor tomwade » 13 Jul 2021 10:10

Hi,
Such a great post it will help my team to deliver quality services and from help to those who ask for dissertation help

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”