Forex Trading with OpenQuant?

pictoranimosity

Forex Trading with OpenQuant?

Mensagempor pictoranimosity » 14 Dez 2020 06:52

I trade Forex exclusively. I also code and develop my own systems and hence I am interested in your product.
1) Which data providers have a real-time intra day feed for Forex available to an OQ user (non institutional)?
2) If I develop systems on OQ, which Forex brokers can I place automated trades with from OQ (again non institutional)?
Thanks for your help.

stainedlaying

Re: Forex Trading with OpenQuant?

Mensagempor stainedlaying » 14 Dez 2020 06:53

IB, TT FIX/API (HotSpot) - feed and oder execution.

Also eSignal Forex feed.

We are thinking about adding Gain Capital (forex.com) later on.

aldermansource

Mensagempor aldermansource » 14 Dez 2020 06:53

I am currently manually trading forex via MB Trading and have signals coded in MetaTrader4 (which uses completely different feed). For obvious reasons I would like to code it all in OQ and now that the monthly lease price for OQ is less than I pay for my ISP, it's almost stupid NOT to use OQ. Price is what prevented me from becoming your customer with QD.

pictoranimosity

Mensagempor pictoranimosity » 14 Dez 2020 06:54

It's been a year since I worked w/ OpenQuant, so perhaps things have changed for the better but my experience was a real waste of time and money. OpenQuant was good at answering questions pre-sale but went a whole summer withouto answering my questions post-sale. They actually said that they were on vacation so they didn't have the time.

beefsilo

Mensagempor beefsilo » 14 Dez 2020 07:29

One of the most powerful harmonic scanners. Costs less than IM Harmonic scanner.

agrey

Mensagempor agrey » 14 Dez 2020 07:50

Verma Farms is a comparatively new, but rapidly developing CBD distributor. High quality and affordability of the products make the company stand out from the crowd.

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”