How to make more profits in Forex Trading !!

pictoranimosity

How to make more profits in Forex Trading !!

Mensagempor pictoranimosity » 15 Dez 2020 14:06

I don't know of any really successful scalpers. I know there are plenty of day traders. But most of the successful traders I've seen are usually in the market for days/weeks at a time. When you're a long-term trader you have to be very discretionary on what entries you choose. And signals on higher time frame charts tend to be more accurate because there's a lot more information presented in a daily candle as opposed to an hourly.

stainedlaying

Re: How to make more profits in Forex Trading !!

Mensagempor stainedlaying » 15 Dez 2020 14:06

I think anything can be profitable provided the trader really works at it. I chose long-term trading because it meshed better with my life and other life goals in general. I just did not want to spend hours a day in front of the charts really.

aldermansource

Mensagempor aldermansource » 15 Dez 2020 14:07

Mainly in open a position in my trading account with my broker EXNESS with my TP and SL setup and check once a hour or two.

pictoranimosity

Mensagempor pictoranimosity » 15 Dez 2020 14:07

aldermansource escreveu:Mainly in open a position in my trading account with my broker EXNESS with my TP and SL setup and check once a hour or two.

Making lots of money doesn't necessarily mean earning it. Earning an income means providing some sort of service for which you receive fair compensation. Stealing means taking someone else's money just because you can.

beefsilo

Mensagempor beefsilo » 17 Dez 2020 17:35

The best forex agents for novices offer three fundamental advantages.$50 Hi Account

Imagem

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”