Find a reliable real estate agency in Spain

Medior

Find a reliable real estate agency in Spain

Mensagempor Medior » 04 Out 2023 11:56

Hi friends, I've been dreaming of buying real estate in Spain for a long time, but I don't know where to start. Does anyone have any experience with real estate agencies there? What criteria should be considered when choosing one? I will be grateful for any advice!

Drumon

Re: Find a reliable real estate agency in Spain

Mensagempor Drumon » 04 Out 2023 12:11

I too agonized for a long time with the choice of agency, but on the site where I found Costa Blanca properties. I was pleasantly surprised by them! The prices are really good, and the consultants there are responsive and professional. They helped me with the paperwork, and they also have repair and construction services, which is also a big plus. I am happy with my choice and would confidently recommend this agency! Good luck with your search!

David_Ro

Mensagempor David_Ro » 11 Out 2023 10:45

I am looking for opportunities to buy a house in London. Are there any tips on how to do this quickly and safely?

Stanley_Santiago

Mensagempor Stanley_Santiago » 11 Out 2023 15:03

I was extremely surprised when I found out what houses are now popular to buy in London. Have you heard anything about modular homes? There are examples of these on https://tridentmodular.com/houses-tag/upvc-garden-room/ and I encourage you to take a look and find out more about them. Such houses have a large number of advantages. In addition, they look very attractive. I would love to have such a house. Would you?

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”