I love girls

George Frisk

I love girls

Mensagempor George Frisk » 24 Mar 2021 09:33

I am a girl and I am a lesbian. I am 19 years old and I am looking for a serious relationship with the same sex as me. Where can I find that girl who loves me as much as I love her?

Jaison Stethem

Re: I love girls

Mensagempor Jaison Stethem » 24 Mar 2021 18:49

I do not see anything wrong with loving a person of the same gender. I support gay and lesbian relationships. I think you need to look for dating sites where you can find people like you

Zik Zak

Mensagempor Zik Zak » 25 Mar 2021 05:47

At the age of 19, you are already formed and you already have your own point of view. If you have made your choice, then I recommend lesbian sites, there are a lot of lesbians just like you. I have two daughters, one of them is lesbian, I registered on this site. A couple of days later she met a very good lesbian and now she feels happy.

tonny

Mensagempor tonny » 30 Mar 2021 07:24

If you are just a girl, then you can meet someone on the dating site https://www.meetmesexy.com I often meet girls on that sat and sometimes our relationship grows into something serious, and sometimes we remain friends. It seems to me that dating sites are very cool, so you can meet girls from different cities.

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”