An Irish company is hiring naked cleaners

donaldrsimonn

An Irish company is hiring naked cleaners

Mensagempor donaldrsimonn » 20 Mar 2022 07:35

The lady, Anna who wants to keep her identity a secret, works for Naturist Cleaners, a company providing professional cleaning services to homes and offices. She always ditches her clothes to render her services. According to her, she feels comfortable being naked and is often nude around her close friends signed up to the service. "I was new to naturism.

Benton

Re: An Irish company is hiring naked cleaners

Mensagempor Benton » 20 Mar 2022 07:35

"I think the only scary part was I didn't know who was going to open the door. Was I going to be safe?

"But it was actually fine and the client was really lovely. He kept asking if I felt comfortable and kept on making conversation, which was quite relaxing. So I felt quite comfortable soon after. It was in a flat. I did some hoovering and some dusting. Just really simple stuff, I cleaned their bathroom as well. It's a nice change after being stuck in a stuffy office all day."

Brooklyn

Mensagempor Brooklyn » 20 Mar 2022 07:36

Anna says she can have between three to four cleaning jobs a week, earning around £45 an hour in the nude, as well as £23 an hour to clean with her clothes on, though she's only ever had one fully-clothed job.

"All the clients I've had are single men, who live by themselves. They're all different ages, from about their late twenties to fifties," she said. "They're usually quite professional men."

brashbackdrop

Mensagempor brashbackdrop » 20 Mar 2022 07:36

One of the main aims of Naturist Cleaners is to promote naturism as "another state of being" and, despite common misconceptions, they want to highlight that it's perfectly natural. They also make it clear that the service is not and should not be treated as a sexual service.

donaldrsimonn

Mensagempor donaldrsimonn » 20 Mar 2022 07:36

"I ask the client to confirm that there's nobody else in the house and that they're there by themselves. And that they're not recording. I take the payment and I ask them what they want me to do."

Anna then takes all of her clothes off and begins cleaning.

Genevieve

Mensagempor Genevieve » 23 Mar 2022 02:59

Ordering a naked maid Cleaner service sounds like a perfect example. Your house getting spick and span while you enjoy yourself and the naked company. Having some natural fun in the middle of the day has never hurt anyone, especially when there’s also cleaning performed meanwhile. Of course, there are many other examples of how naked cleaning improves your life, but efficiency in time management is surely close to the top of the list.

Katety

Mensagempor Katety » 26 Mar 2022 06:17

I am very happy to join the forum, where everyone can freely chat with each other, thank you :) run 3

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”