Can I use WhatsApp to send larger files or media?

jackson32

Can I use WhatsApp to send larger files or media?

Mensagempor jackson32 » 14 Jun 2023 07:55

Yes, you can use WhatsApp to send larger files or media. However, there is a file size limit for each individual file you send. The maximum file size limit for media files (such as photos, videos, and documents) sent via yoahatsApp is 100 MB on both Android and iOS devices. If you try to send a file larger than this limit, WhatsApp will prompt you to select a smaller file or choose a different method to share the file.

davidsimth7876g

Re: Can I use WhatsApp to send larger files or media?

Mensagempor davidsimth7876g » 19 Jul 2023 10:12

Hello, WhatsApp have no features to send large files. But you can use third party app GB WhatsApp to send large files to others. WhatsApp GB comes with extra features that are not available in official.

knwonzee

Mensagempor knwonzee » 05 Ago 2023 03:18

With this GBApps, you can easily send large-size files, videos, etc. You can also freeze your last scene, hide typing and recording, make it like an iPhone WhatsApp, change the theme to dark and light, lock your private chat, and many more. Moreover, you can also customize theme and color combinations as you want. You can also separate chat and group tabs. Overall this application has many essential features

wishesbeast

Mensagempor wishesbeast » 06 Ago 2023 00:41

With the help of NA whatsapp, You can send larger media files to your contacts. NA WhatsApp is a modified version of the widely-used messaging app, WhatsApp. It has extra features that aren’t available in the original app. With NA WhatsApp, you have more control over your privacy. For example, you can hide your “last seen” status while still being able to reply to messages.

knwonzee

Mensagempor knwonzee » 24 Set 2023 14:08

Yes, You can send larger files or media to anyone using Download GB Whatsapp. This version gives a lot of options more than official one. Join millions of satisfied users who've already made the switch. GB WhatsApp - Redefining Messaging, Your Way!

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”