Cars

Disin

Cars

Mensagempor Disin » 10 Jan 2021 07:05

Men, by nature, are used to dominating everything. And they are looking for cars that, in their opinion, will work for the image of an alpha male. In this context, SUVs come out on top:

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class. This is a car for a purposeful leader, strong and self-confident;
Audi Q7. This is a diesel engine that will perfectly emphasize the solidity of the owner, because the power of 500 hp is hidden under the hood, and the length of the car is more than 5 meters

Tendernessan

Re: Cars

Mensagempor Tendernessan » 10 Jan 2021 07:08

Car detailing is a very important task, which must be approached very responsibly. It also needs to be done regularly if you want your car to never break down. I use Toyota models SUV and with this car I very rarely have to do detailing, since this car is built very high quality!

Alextaylor

Mensagempor Alextaylor » 15 Jul 2021 15:29

I also love cars, in particular SUVs, there were already a lot of them, now I bought myself a Toyota and I want to buy a bumper for it. Where is the best place to do this?

AnthonyLawrence

Mensagempor AnthonyLawrence » 21 Jul 2021 15:54

Do you want to repair it yourself or contact a car service? If you do the repair yourself, then most likely you will no longer have a warranty. But if you dare, I can recommend the site https://bumperstock.com/collections/dodge-ram-1500, where I recently ordered bumper and other parts because it is difficult to find a good auto parts store. So if you have any problems finding spare parts and accessories for an SUV, I can advise you to go to their website.

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”