Day Trading - Forex, CFD's/Stocks

pictoranimosity

Day Trading - Forex, CFD's/Stocks

Mensagempor pictoranimosity » 08 Jan 2021 16:53

Anyone here do it full time or at least dabble? Seems like a great way to earn money anywhere in the world if you are good enough and make a great living doing it.

stainedlaying

Re: Day Trading - Forex, CFD's/Stocks

Mensagempor stainedlaying » 08 Jan 2021 16:54

Making lots of money doesn't necessarily mean earning it. Earning an income means providing some sort of service for which you receive fair compensation. Stealing means taking someone else's money just because you can. If only 5% of traders are profitable, the other 95% are being taken for a ride. There aren't many jobs like that around.

aldermansource

Mensagempor aldermansource » 08 Jan 2021 16:54

I hear what you mean but forex for example is on its own the trading of currencies banks and companies do it all the time - I think what you are implying is that financial products that are leveraged and offered as a platform to every tom dick and harry screw them over, in some sense this is true but if the trader is going through an actual 1st tier liquidity provider like Citibank as an example or his broker does as an ECN service than any loss he makes is technically his fault.

pictoranimosity

Mensagempor pictoranimosity » 08 Jan 2021 16:55

I suspect you got negged because the question has nothing to do with paragliding, and this is the paragliding forum. The hint is in the name. It wasn't me though. If something annoys me I'd rather ignore it, or reply and say why.

beefsilo

Mensagempor beefsilo » 10 Jan 2021 16:03

Trading robots have now made it feasible to maintain and run multi-account buying and selling funds every time you’d want to do so. Automated Buying and selling have made it feasible for buyers to conquer buying and selling demanding situations that end result from time limitations, velocity, diligence, and consistency to buying and selling plans. FOREX BOT

JustinTaf

-

Mensagempor JustinTaf » 10 Jan 2021 18:42

In no way forex trading is safe. There is always risk involved with trading. Even if a trader has the luxury of a mentor, that does not mean he is safe from risk.

Paulojimmathew

Mensagempor Paulojimmathew » 11 Jan 2021 04:54

I do not even understand how I finished up here, but I assumed this post used to be great. I do not recognize who you're but certainly you're going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already. Weblink

lolapaluuza

Mensagempor lolapaluuza » 03 Ago 2021 14:29

I use trading as a hobby, so I can trade from time to time, and I check the difference in exchange rates.

Faina

Mensagempor Faina » 04 Ago 2021 06:46

Someone knows of a page that has in its ranks some mirrortrade to be able to start a new account from scratch because I am currently unemployed, the previous account that I had generated an excellent capital but suddenly it stopped working, the good thing is that we were all able to get our money and invest in other things.

helinkat

Mensagempor helinkat » 26 Ago 2021 15:10

You're right. Now everyone who wants it has the opportunity to work online. You can invest in stocks through the European stocks broker RoboMarkets. This broker received the Best Stocks Broker (Global) award. On the broker's website, you can track the quotes of tesla stocks https://www.robomarkets.com/beginners/info/charts/stocks/tsla/ or shares of other companies in the shares of which you decided to invest. it is available online in real time.

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”