Kathie Lee Gifford Jokes About Dating at 67: 'I'm Just Looking for a Guy That's Got Real Teeth'

fertooos

Kathie Lee Gifford Jokes About Dating at 67: 'I'm Just Looking for a Guy That's Got Real Teeth'

Mensagempor fertooos » 07 Dez 2020 05:59

It's been five years since Kathie Lee Gifford said goodbye to her late husband Frank, and now, the TV host and actress is channeling her pain to tell the story of a widow's loss.

"Loss is loss. Everybody's details are different, but the power of it is the same. It's real," Kathie Lee, 67, said in a new interview with Extra TV. "The deeper you love somebody, the greater your pain you're going to feel when you lose them."

vondes

Re: Kathie Lee Gifford Jokes About Dating at 67: 'I'm Just Looking for a Guy That's Got Real Teeth'

Mensagempor vondes » 09 Dez 2020 06:26

Dating exists at any age. Just look around at the dating sites, https://mylistcrawler.com/listcrawler-phoenix-chat. You will find platforms for all age categories. And it is really great as you can go and choose the site where the users more or less match your age. It is especially important for people over 50 who may have not enough courage to go to the sites with youngsters.

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”