What is the Forex market?

fertooos

What is the Forex market?

Mensagempor fertooos » 17 Fev 2021 18:04

Forex, or FX, is an abbreviation of the term "Foreign Exchange", and represents the world's largest financial market. According to the Bank of International Settlements, the Forex market trades more than 5 trillion US dollars daily and dwarfs all other financial markets in size. For comparison, the daily turnover of the New York Stock Exchange is around $28 billion – around 190 times less than on the Forex market.

vondes

Re: What is the Forex market?

Mensagempor vondes » 18 Fev 2021 09:06

If you are looking for online trading, I suggest you read admiral markets review tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/admiral_markets_uk/. This service was tested by me not once and I can prove that everything stated in the review corresponds to reality. The company is really transparent and customer-oriented. All the information is open on its website.

xatajam823

Mensagempor xatajam823 » 04 Ago 2021 04:34

I know that many traders use forex markets instead of cryptocurrency ones since it's safer and more stable.

Faina

Mensagempor Faina » 04 Ago 2021 04:35

I see you alredy got your question answered, I've been doing this for a living for some time and I want to share this recomendation. I use the DailyForexJournal it's a forex trading journal that is going to provide you with the information you need to know to get started in this, give it a try and let me know if it was useful.

Prouser1

Mensagempor Prouser1 » 25 Mai 2022 10:02

I wanted to start investing, at first I thought to buy a couple of shares, but then I saw that cryptocurrency is very popular, I read all the information and now I bought thousands of dollars worth of cryptocurrencies. Now even my friends are buying cryptocurrency with part of their salary, and they will have a big stable income in the future. I found a website where you can buy bitcoins with prepaid visa,which is very easy and convenient

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”