Best Travel Gift Ideas For Frequent Travelers

donaldrsimonn

Best Travel Gift Ideas For Frequent Travelers

Mensagempor donaldrsimonn » 29 Mar 2022 04:21

With the WHO monitoring the new Omicron COVID-19 variant, some plans may be on hold. Still, the inveterate traveler in your life can always use new and better gear. The best travel gifts are also often the most practical, from things that will make that long flight seem shorter to items that make a hotel room feel like home. If you have already given your friend a nicer-than-airline-administered eye mask or a handsome leather passport holder.

Genevieve

Re: Best Travel Gift Ideas For Frequent Travelers

Mensagempor Genevieve » 29 Mar 2022 04:22

When former Strategist senior writer Lauren Levy tested travel pillows, her favorite was this one from Trtl. “The Trtl pillow is so small that it’s essentially a padded scarf, taking up the same amount of space as a couple of magazines,” she wrote. “Three interconnected bands hidden inside a hypoallergenic fleece exterior hold your head almost completely upright.” Ufuoma likes it too: She says it’s a good alternative to “old-fashioned pillows that look clunky and uncomfortable.”

Brooklyn

Mensagempor Brooklyn » 29 Mar 2022 04:22

A must-have for international travel to keep yourself safe from sickness. The LifeStraw Filtered Water Bottle cleans up 99.9% of waterborne parasites & bacteria from water sources in many countries where water quality can be an issue.

The 2nd stage activated carbon filter reduces odor and chlorine aftertastes too. I also use mine for day-hiking trips. They have a minimalist straw version, for people who prefer their own container. This long-lasting filter handles up to 1000 liters of water.

Benton

Mensagempor Benton » 29 Mar 2022 04:22

For those who struggle to find a comfortable sleeping position while cramped in economy class, writer Alyse Whitney recommends this airplane-friendly foot sling called the Sleepy Ride: “The 21-inch-long, 7-inch-wide footrest is made of plush memory foam, but is flat enough to fold up neatly in a little pouch that I tucked into my backpack. The straps are adjustable and hook around the tray table in front of you so that it becomes a foot hammock,

donaldrsimonn

Mensagempor donaldrsimonn » 29 Mar 2022 04:22

We all use our smartphones, cameras, and other portable gadgets a lot. There’s nothing worse than running low on power when you need it the most. For travelers, this can be an extra headache if your ticket confirmations, directions, or translation app lives on your phone.

Genevieve

Mensagempor Genevieve » 01 Abr 2022 08:52

I know how difficult it can be to track down that perfect gift for a traveler. There are so many different things to choose from, and you need to take into consideration things like size and weight, compatibility, and many other factors which can play a role in deciding what items you buy. https://travelonthefly.com/unique-gift- ... travelers/

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”