Is a Pomeranian Right For Me?

Benton

Is a Pomeranian Right For Me?

Mensagempor Benton » 28 Nov 2023 15:08

Keenly alert to approaching strangers, the Pomeranian makes a great alarm dog. But this can easily get out of hand, so he requires early socialization so that he doesn't become sharp or shrill. Most Pomeranians are fine with other pets. It is a tribute to their amiability that male Pomeranians can often run and play together with little or no bickering. Some Poms, though, are bossy and will attempt to chase strange dogs, regardless of size.

Geraldine

Re: Is a Pomeranian Right For Me?

Mensagempor Geraldine » 28 Nov 2023 15:08

The Pomeranian is very bright and will look directly at you, cocking his head attentively. BUT he is not inclined to take orders from anyone whom he views as below himself in importance. So don't allow him to make the rules or you will lose control over his behavior. For example, don't allow him to act possessive of his food or toys, and control his barking from day one.

Genevieve

Mensagempor Genevieve » 28 Nov 2023 15:09

Too many people acquire a toy breed puppy without understanding how incredibly fragile a toy breed is. You can seriously injure or kill a Pomeranian puppy by stepping on him or sitting on him. Pomeranians can seriously injure or kill themselves by leaping from your arms or off the back of your sofa. A larger dog can grab a Pomeranian and break his neck with one quick shake. Owning a toy breed means constant supervision and surveillance of what's going on around your small dog.

donaldrsimonn

Mensagempor donaldrsimonn » 28 Nov 2023 15:11

A Pomeranian is known for being curious, feisty, and energetic. They are viable as family pets. One of the nice things about this breed is that these little guys get along with just about anybody: larger dogs, other pets, and most small animals! They’re happy little dogs that fancy a lot of cuddling and kisses. And with how tiny they are, they can be easily carried around in bags and carts. Click here for more info: - AmericanPawsClub.com.

Voltar para “Fórum "Luta Antimanicomial"”